Senior Nursery Practitioner, Treetots Day Nursery
Senior Nursery Practitioner
Treetots Day Nursery, Hinchingbrooke PE29 6NT
Full time, 37.5hpw
Treetots Day Nursery is located in the grounds of Hinchingbrooke Hospital. We provide a high quality day care provision during the hours of 7am- 7pm Monday to Friday for children aged 0-5 years old. We believe that children grow and develop best when provided with a secure, nurturing and stimulating environment. We have designed an inspiring and exhilarating space for children across all ages to learn through play both indoors and outside.
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our unique and progressive nursery. You will be a passionate, inspirational leader committed to delivering the highest standards of childcare and education to the babies and children.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervising, supporting and motivating a small team of staff in the provision of outstanding day care provision.
- Ensuring the statutory requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage are adhered to.
- To be the Deputy Designated Lead for Safeguarding, including Child Protection.
- Providing all aspects of basic care for the babies/children within the nursery.
- Assisting in the planning and provision of age appropriate child and adult led activities within the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
- To act as Key Person for allocated children, completing observations and maintaining learning journey’s to record their progress and development.
- Maintaining relevant records and completing appropriate assessments for key children i.e. two year old progress checks and EYFS profile.
In return you will receive
- Free uniform
- Competitive salary package
- Generous staff discount on childcare places
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Access to ‘Your Ormiston’ a shopping benefits website with many leading brands
Closing date: 9am, Friday 17th August 2018
For an application pack or to apply please click on the links below, or send a CV accompanied by a cover letter to Zoe Hubbard at email@example.com. To talk to someone about this post, please contact Zoe Hubbard on 01480 416730.
Ormiston Families Enterprises Ltd is committed to safeguarding. We are an equal opportunities employer; we value diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.