Room Co-ordinator, Treetots Day Nursery
Treetots Day Nursery is located in the grounds of Hinchingbrooke Hospital. We provide a high quality day care provision during the hours of 7am- 7pm Monday to Friday for children aged 0-5 years old. We believe that children grow and develop best when provided with a secure, nurturing and stimulating environment. We have designed an inspiring and exhilarating space for children across all ages to learn through play both indoors and outside.
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our unique and progressive nursery as a
Room Co-ordinator. You will be a passionate, inspirational leader committed to delivering the highest standards of childcare and education to the babies and children.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervising, supporting and motivating a small team of staff in the provision of outstanding day care provision.
- Ensuring the statutory requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage are adhered to.
- To be the Deputy Designated Lead for Safeguarding, including Child Protection.
- Providing all aspects of basic care for the babies/children within the nursery.
- Assisting in the planning and provision of age appropriate child and adult led activities within the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
- To act as Key Person for allocated children, completing observations and maintaining learning journey’s to record their progress and development.
- Maintaining relevant records and completing appropriate assessments for key children i.e. two year old progress checks and EYFS profile.
In return you will receive
- Free uniform
- Competitive salary package
- Generous staff discount on childcare places
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Access to ‘Your Ormiston’ a shopping benefits website with many leading brands
Closing date: 9am, Friday 22nd June 2018
For further information and to apply, please send a CV accompanied by a cover letter to Zoe Hubbard firstname.lastname@example.org . Or click to apply online below.
Ormiston Families Enterprises Ltd is committed to safeguarding. We are an equal opportunities employer; we value diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.