Deputy Nursery Manager, Treetots Nursery
You will be joining an established and growing team who have recently achieved a Good grading from Ofsted and are now working to reach an Outstanding rating.
You will be a passionate, inspirational leader committed to staff development and delivering the highest standards of childcare and education.
Treetots nursery is situated in the grounds of Hinchingbrooke hospital. An exclusive purpose built setting offering flexible care to working parents. Our secure and stimulating environment has been designed to nurture the children’s learning and development both indoors and outside.
The role of the Deputy Manager is to assist the Manager to provide professional leadership and management to ensure children receive the highest standards of care and education
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and the ability to motivate staff
- Being an excellent role model
- Having a positive outlook and motivational mind-set
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent knowledge of safeguarding theory, policy and practice.
- Exceptional demonstrable communication skills
- Full and relevant level 3 qualification (minimum)
- To act as an ambassador for the nursery positivity promoting its aims and objectives
In return you will receive
- Free uniform
- Competitive salary package
- Generous staff discount on childcare places
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Access to ‘Your Ormiston’ a shopping benefits website with many leading brands
For an application pack please following the link below.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 30th April 2018
Ormiston Families Enterprises Ltd is committed to safeguarding. We are an equal opportunities employer; we value diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.