The Link Provision is a service designed to provide advice, support and training to help ensure staff in universal settings are well equipped to meet the mental health needs of children and young people aged 0-18; and to know when to ask for help from targeted and specialist CAMHS teams. This is located in Norfolk and Waveney.
What The Link Provision is offering:
- The Link Team will help these settings to identify, train and maintain a 'mental health champion' who will be supported by the team to discuss concerns about children and make educated referrals. These mental health champions can then deliver the information they have learned to the other staff within their setting.
- Each setting will have a named Link Worker and contact details.
- The mental health champions will be part of a rolling program of training events and consultations.
- A termly news letter and update which are area specific.
- Community connections with other professionals.
The Link Provision aims to make sure the universal settings are supported and empowered to improve the emotional well-being of the children in their care. This means that the staff working in these settings will feel competent and confident to identify, recognise and refer children and young people whose mental health problems are mild to moderate.
T: 01473 724517
E: Click here to email