Our centres are a one-stop-shop for local families with children under five, offering vital information, advice, services and support during their child’s most important stage of development. We have lots of groups and activities -from midwives and health visitors on hand to help with newborns and mums-to-be, through to Little Learners sessions where you and your little ones can explore the world through interesting play activities planned to the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Our centres are also able to offer help to parent/carers and families who need extra support, perhaps because they are new to this country, a young parent or because they are struggling with parenting issues.
Some of the services that Children’s Centres can offer families include:
- access to health services such as midwives and health visitors
- baby weighing and development checks
- breastfeeding support
- family support services – trained staff who can support you if you need help or want some advice
- advice about early years education, childcare & the funded 2’s offer
- education, training & employment
- drop-in stay and play sessions for you and your child
- workshops and course to support a variety of parents concerns
- a meeting place for childminders
- dads' groups
- toy library & storysack loan schemes
For full details of all sessions/groups/courses and times please follow link below.
Tuesday 09.00- 12.00
Thursday 09.00- 15.00
Some of our groups run outside of reception hours but they can vary on a termly basis dependent on need.
Whittlesey Child & Family Zone
T: 01354 750185
You can also Find us on Facebook.
T: 01354 750185
E: Click here to email