Norfolk Young Carers Forum (NYCF) gives young carers and young adult carers the opportunity to raise awareness and make a difference about the issues that affect them and their families.
Are you a young carer or a young adult carer?
Do you live in Norfolk?
Do you want to help make things better for young carers and their families?
Then the Norfolk Young Carers Forum is for YOU!
There are lots of different ways for you to get involved:
- Area Forums where you can help plan and deliver campaigns on the issues that affect you and your families.
- County Forum where you can take a leading role in some of our biggest events and projects. You’ll get to meet and work with other young carers from across the county.
- E-Forums and surveys through the NSPCC’s secure social network N-Spire
- Taking part in special events such as conferences and training for adults
- You can get involved as much or as little as you want.
As a Forum member you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet other young carers who also want to make a difference
- Receive free training to improve your skills and confidence
- Influence the direction of the Forum’s work
- Work with Norfolk County Council and other relevant organisations
- Help improve awareness of young carers and young adult carers throughout the county
- Discuss issues, such as education and health services, with the people who make decisions
- Take part in local and national initiatives – find out more.
For more information contact Andy McGowan on email@example.com