Social Media Policy
At Ormiston Families we believe that everybody should have a voice as long as it is respectful and healthy. Our social media channels are there for you to read and interact with our important work and also to provide you with ideas on how you can help and get involved.
As a charity that helps children and young people, please always remember to avoid posting content that is:
- Offensive, abusive, defamatory, intolerant or obscene
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- Unrelated or off-topic
- Trollish or intended to deliberately provoke others
- Spam: business solicitations or other advertising of personal interests, blogs, or websites.
- In violation of any intellectual property right of another
We will remove any posts that fall into the categories above. If you see any posts like this that you think we may have missed, please let us know and we will remove them. If a user continues to post any of the above, we will ban the user.
Ormiston Families cannot take responsibility for any content posted or interactions by third parties on this page.
If you have any questions or comments, or want more information, you can call us. See our contact us page for more details.
Or you can contact our Communications Manager as follows.
Unit 17, The Drift