Date: 22nd October 2018
Location: Woodbridge Golf Club, Heath Course
With thanks to our headline sponsors:
On Monday 22nd October Ormiston Families and the Jude Brady Foundation will come together to host a Charity Golf Day at Woodbridge Golf Club.
The tournament, run in association with Clip ‘n’ Climb Ipswich and Suffolk Facilities Management, is open to 18 teams of 4 and promises to be a great day of relaxed networking and fun, starting with breakfast from 8.30am and then 18 holes on the Heath Course. There will also be a range of golfing competitions and the day will end with a two-course dinner, raffle and prize giving.
We are looking for 18 teams of 4 to compete on the day. Are you a local company looking to network or a keen golfer? The cost is £75 per head or £300 for the team - £20 per person will be donated directly to the charities and the deadline to register is 1st October.
Much like previous golf days the charities have run, the tournament promises to be a great day of relaxed networking and a lot of fun. The day will start with registration and bacon rolls at 8.30am and staggered tee offs from 9.30am. Teams will play 18 holes on the heath course with a range of golfing competitions throughout the day. The day will end with a 2-course dinner, raffle and prize giving.
To maximise the money raised on the day for the two charities we are also looking for companies to sponsor an element of the day from an individual hole, a competition on the day (Longest Drive / Nearest the Pin) – Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
As well as ensuring that all money raised at the event goes directly to the charity, sponsorship of this event will:
- Help you fulfil your social responsibility
- Align your brand to local charities that your clients are passionate about
- Put your business in the spotlight and get brand recognition in the run up to the event, during the day and post event through marketing, online promotions and local press
- Get your brand in front on your target market and access new audiences through regional media coverage
- Market your business inexpensively
- Provide networking opportunities at the event
- Create an emotional commitment to your company brand for your clients and staff
- Encourage social values through your workforce
We would like to occasionally contact you to provide updates and let you know how you can support our mission. Please opt in/out when purchasing tickets. You can withdraw your consent at any time. For full details on how we collect and use information about you please read our privacy notice.