What our volunteers think!
Our volunteering manager sent out a Volunteering Survey to all of our volunteers earlier this year and we had some great feedback! Here are the highlights:
- 85% of volunteers either ‘strongly agreed’ or ‘agreed’ that they feel valued by Ormiston Families.
- Over 96% of volunteers would recommend volunteering with Ormiston Families to other people.
- 56% of respondents reported that their sense of belonging to a community had increased.
- 57% of respondents reported an increase in their appreciation of other peoples’ cultures.
- Over 90% of respondents reported that they are either ‘very satisfied’ or ‘satisfied’ that the support they receive from staff meets the needs of their role.
We currently have volunteers volunteering across 15 of our services. The survey generated responses from volunteers from 12 of these services, representing a wide variety of roles and services.